Inteligen: SCAM Copy or the Real Thing
Is Inteligen next big think or Big Scam? Read Inteligen consumer complains, bad side effects, ingredients and how to take dosage?
I discovered Inteligen on my mission to find a supplement to help me improve my concentration and overall brain function. I have searched high and low to find a supplement that is effective and safe but honestly, so far I cannot say I have found something that I am willing to trust. I’ve taken it upon myself to do some research into the numerous supplements on the market today to see what I can find and perhaps help anyone also looking steer clear of the SCAMS out there. Personally, right off the bat I am sort of leaning towards Inteligen as being a SCAM as I recently reviewed a supplement website that was identical to this one, word for word. This doesn’t say much about their creativity or the reliability of the website. Either way, I’ll run through it anyway.
What is Inteligen?
Well, you immediately know what it can offer which is nice considering since you are looking for a supplement to boost concentration you need this kind of information upfront. You get a nice list of great benefits which I think all of us would enjoy:
- Short-term memory boost
- Long-term memory boost
- Increase energy
- Increased concentration
- Increased brain performance
- Boost focus
- Clean mental vision
It is well known that once you pass your 30’s marker brain function starts to stagger and you start forgetting everyday things and have a hard time concentrating. Some symptoms that you may need a supplement to improve your brain power and overall cognitive performance are:
- Difficulty performing mentally
- Very low energy
- Low motivation
- Difficulty focusing and concentrating
- Loss of short and long-term memory
These are all real problems that many people deal with, including myself. As they kind of sneak up on you slowly you don’t realize how bad it is until the only way to fix it or at least stop it from getting worse is to make a severe modification in your diet focusing only on brain foods or taking a supplement. Honestly, I couldn’t change my diet to lose weight, I highly doubt I’d do it to improve my memory so my decision is a add-on. The problem is finding a supplement that is not a SCAM which is turning out to be far more difficult than I thought.
The Solutions that Inteligen offers are actually relatively simple but as per the official website, pretty effective:
- Memory Loss: the combination of ingredients in Inteligen are developed to help increase your memory recall and have shown positive results in nearly all age groups in both men and women. Studies of the ingredients have shown that men and women in the 20-30 age group have seen an increase of short-term memory and some increase in long-term memory recall while the older 40-65 group saw an increase in both.
- Energy Levels: the ingredients found in Inteligen, as per the official website, help boost energy the moment you take the supplement. It will help you stay focused and alert throughout the day and will remain so until it is time to go to bed.
- Overall Health: it is generally believed that people that do not take care of their brain their overall health suffers as well and in turn are more prone to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and other serious health issues. Since the body functions based on what the brain tells it to do if the brain is healthy the body will follow.
- Focus: as we age our brains age with us and even brain cells die. This in turn results in loss of focus and motivation as per the official Inteligen Bran Supplement website. As the supplement gives the brain all the vitamins it needs through the combination of ingredients it will help you stay focused and motivated longer.
These are all great facts and information about how the supplement functions but there is no actual list of ingredients or any further information about what is in the supplement itself. This is far from unsatisfactory and a reason why I think that perhaps this website may be a scam.
They do mention that it is the #1 natural cognitive enhancer which is funny because every single website I visit offering a supplement for improving brain power says it’s #1. Perhaps knowing we are looking for a supplement to improve our memory they think they can just write that anywhere and we’ll fall for it every time.
The official Inteligen Bran Supplement website also states that it is guaranteed that you will get a noticeable improvement in focus and memory. Also, that all ingredients are 100% natural and there are no side effects. If I could confirm this that would be great but I have no list of ingredients or information as to what they are.
What is the Price and What are the Terms?
Usually what happens is that when I finally find a supplement I do like it turns out that their terms and price are outrageous. Of course, considering that I am not at all happy with the information provided and lack of ingredients the terms and price are actually relatively acceptable.
This actually looks relatively acceptable but the drastic price range from purchasing one bottle and five bottles is pretty crazy. With that said, the prices are reasonable and it does come with a 30 day money back guarantee. This means that within 30 days from purchasing the supplement you can email them and return the opened bottle to get your money back. Since I actually refuse to purchase a supplement that is not upfront about their ingredients I was not able to test this but I am sure there is some loophole that will make it either very difficult or impossible to return the bottle. I would proceed with caution and do keep in mind that there is a pretty big chance you will lose your $50 in the end. The lack of information combined with how the website is identical to several others I’ve found online for other products I do think that Inteligen is a SCAM.