From self-quarantining, to sheltering-in-place, to social distancing, the impacts of isolation are causing damage to our relationships, our peace of mind, our self-worth and dare I say, our health. Needless to say this isolation is making it difficult for most people to easily release stress.
One thing I have noticed as this global pandemic continues to unfold: Is that there is an outcry of people looking for ways to reduce stress. These are people whose lives have been changed and all those who have no idea just how much this pandemic disease will continue to alter their lives after this outbreak is over.
Source I Found Said About Quarantine & Stress
According to The Lancet Journals the psychological impact of quarantine alone is an unpleasant experience for those who undergo it. Their study shows that separation from family members, the sudden loss of freedom, not knowing the true status of the disease, along with boredom can, sometimes, create considerable effects.
Some effects following previous outbreaks were suicide, real generated anger, and if those are not bad enough there were lawsuits following the burden of quarantine.
Life After Quarantine
The Lancet journal also stated that “Successful use of quarantine as a public health measure requires us to reduce, as far as possible, the negative effects associated with it “and “Given the developing situation with corona virus, policy makers urgently need evidence synthesis to produce guidance for the public.
In circumstances such as these, rapid reviews are recommended by the World Health Organization.
How to Easily Release Stress
Now thanks to modern research by Bill Harris of Centerpointe Research Institute, you can release stress through this audio meditation technology “Holosync Awakening Prologue.” Not to mention over 2.2 million people in 193 countries have used this form of meditation to improve their mental, physical, and emotional health.
Most importantly, you can get all the brain changing benefits of meditation in a less amount of time than it takes to master the art of meditation. All you need are headphones or earbuds and a few minutes to listen.
Benefits of Using Holosync Audio Technology
1) Holosync is the most powerful stress-reliever I’ve ever seen. This helps improve your overall sense of well-being and inner peace.
2) This program includes the famous introductory soundtracks that allow you to meditate deeper than a Zen monk at the push of a button.
3) Most importantly, the program includes a special introduction to Holosync that explains to you how the program works.
4) There is a special report that explains the science behind Holosync and other nanotechnologies, which is the scientific research about Holosync, brainwaves and more.
6) There are many reviews on the official website that lend credibility to this program, and because this program comes with a 365 day money back guarantee they are definitely worth checking out.
Not So Good Benefits About this Program
1) The brain training is powerful and you may not want to know Why you do things that you end up regretting, things that are counterproductive to your fondest goals, or why you sometimes do things that are just plain stupid.
2) This is only available online. You’ll need a computer and internet connection to download this program.
3) This is a highly informative product. There is reading involved and note taking. This meditation program comes with a book by Bill Harris that helps you find your personal road-map to success, happiness, and contentment. If you are willing to put in the effort, you will benefit from it.
Should you get it?
Definitely. You can’t afford not to get it. Moreover, because of Centerpiece’s relationship with me, I can offer you this program on Special Discount Now.
People often ask me:
Do the benefits really increase exponentially with this program… Will the seemingly insoluble problems I’m wrestling with really dissolve over time?
Yes, yes, and yes. But you don’t have to take my word for it. Try it for Free, and after doing the program let me know what you think in the “contact me” form.