As a personal transformation breakthrough coach, it is essential that I help my clients and audience enhance themselves. Personal improvement is essential for everyone’s journey. For example, many people struggle with bad habits, while others want to grow in kindness and patience. Mastering these life skills can be difficult, my goal is to help you grow mentally, physically, improve your ability to pursue and reach long-term goals, and…. take action when you know you should.
In this post, we will be cracking the not getting what you want code and I want to introduce you to one of the most effective tools I know of for creating success in anything you do.
Do you ask yourself why some people seem to get what they want out of life while others do not? I would ask myself the same until I learned the answers to this question. There are several common reasons why your life isn’t everything you want it to be. If you understand these common mistakes I will share below, you can increase the likelihood of getting what you want. You already know that your successful friends aren’t any more talented than you are so then what is really going?
Get what you want by avoiding the most common pitfalls:
- You don’t know what you want. Just because you’re unhappy with your current situation doesn’t mean that you know what you want. It only means that you don’t want what you have.
Solution: Decide. It’s that simple. Make a list of what you want and structure your life around creating that life and attaining those things.
- You don’t make the things you want a priority. Do you really want to start and maintain your own business? Or have you been watching “how to start an online business” Youtube videos for the last 2, 3, or more months, but have not followed through?
Solution: The real issue isn’t what you want, but what’s holding you back. Evaluate the reasons you give yourself for not achieving your goals. What are you focusing on or thinking in the moments you give yourself excuses to not start your own business. Is it worth it to you to do the work it takes to get what you want in life? Answer that question and you’ll achieve your goals.
- You aren’t focused. It’s never been easier to get distracted or forgetful than it is right now. Modern life is full of digital distractions and COVID 19. Our ability to focus has never been lower.
Solution: Remind yourself of your goals at least twice each day. Read and visualize your goals while you lie in bed, once in the morning and once at night. Keep your intentions fresh in your mind by reminding yourself of them daily. Imagine what it will feel like once you accomplish your goal.
- You are not prepared for the hard work. Even the most prestigious accomplishments are hard work 99% of the time. Consider the professional basketball player like Kobe Bryant. There are plenty of stories of Kobe staying after a Friday night game and working with a coach all night long until practice time on Saturday morning.
Solution: The most impressive accomplishments require mundane, boring tasks repeated over long periods of time. Regardless of the size of your aspirations, it won’t be exciting 99% of the time. Throwing a touchdown like Tom Brady is fun. Watching thousands of hours of tape all year long is not.
Accepting that much of your goal requires actions that won’t be fun or exciting is over half the battle.
- You are not focused on the process. Obsessing over your weight isn’t the key to getting slimmer. The key is the adoption of habits that will automatically carry you to your goal.
Solution: Create a list of habits that guarantee success. Now your only real challenge is to incorporate those habits into your life. Start small and continue to make progressive changes.
- You are impatient expecting fast results. Success at anything takes time. Depending on your objective, you might find that your sixth month provides more results than the first five months. It’s not unlike trying to roll a boulder downhill. It can take a lot of energy to get it moving, but it quickly picks up speed with minimal effort after that.
Solution: Rely on your logic, rather than your emotions. If you’re doing effective things each day, you’ll get what you want. Avoid giving in to your frustration. Try, try, try to Be patient. Your hard work WILL pay off.
How to get everything you want And Need
Life will be frustrating and challenging. It can be especially frustrating when nothing seems to be working for you. I suggest knowing what you want and have a logical plan to achieve it. Have the patience to wait for Your results to come. Prioritize and expect that the path will be monotonous most of the time. Believe that You can do it.
Yet even with the best of intentions, and even if you know how you want to think, feel, and act, you still may unknowingly sabotage yourself and your efforts. I’m here for YOU…
It’s called Holosync®, and I’ve been recommending it for many years. Holosync is a proven, technological method for creating positive changes in the brain that create more energy, willpower, focus, motivation…and many other positive changes that make goal achievement easier.
Unbelievably, an optimized brain also allows you to to have more compassion and love for others and to move through your life in a much more powerful way. Which, of course, I know you want to do.
Holosync, for instance, calms a part of the brain (the limbic system) that creates the fear response many people experience as they set goals. It’s not a secret that fearfulness and living your best life are incompatible.
Calming the brain’s fear center (which Holosync does amazingly well) opens your mind and your life to tremendous new potential. Holosync also calms the part of the brain associated with another goal achievement enemy…procrastination.
There’s much more, but I think you can see why I’m strongly recommending that you try Holosync.
You can even try a free sample and find out what the Holosync experience is all about. If you’re wondering whether Holosync is for you and whether it really will create dramatic improvements in your life…here’s an easy (and fun) way to find out:
Listen to Centerpointe’s Holosync demo for free, not just once, but for several days in a row, by participating in “The 5-Day Holosync Challenge”. The 5-Day Challenge is fun (and free), and you’ll also be able to connect (and compare notes) with others who are evaluating Holosync.
Here’s how it works: Once a day for five days, you’ll gather (online) with other people who are also interested in Holosync. Then, you’ll watch a short (3-4 minute) video with more info about Holosyn and listen to a 14-minute Holosync soundtrack…
Concerned about making a 5-Day commitment? No problem. You can listen to Day One only, if you like, to two or three days, or to all five. It’s totally up to you.
Once you experience day 1, though, I suspect that you’ll eagerly come back for days 2, 3, 4, and 5. And, it only takes 14 minutes (besides, Holosync feel so good, and will completely change the rest of your day for the better when you listen).
In fact, over 2.2 million people have already changed their lives by using Holosync. You should become one of them.