Did you know You can rewire your brain to be happy by simply recalling 3 things you’re grateful for every day? Yes, isn’t it amazing how such a small repetitive act can make a big difference in your life to help you end procrastination and self-sabotage…Wow!
Procrastination is, hands down, our favorite form of self-sabotage – Alyce P. Cornyn-Selby
Boost Your Self-Esteem to End Procrastination and Self Sabotage:
Boosting your self-esteem and mental health on a daily basis is important. With all the uncertainty in the world right now, it’s important for you to take the time to acknowledge just how awesome and valuable you are.
Talking to yourself each day isn’t a bad thing as long as you’re using positive words to boost yourself up.
If you’re worried that you’re starting to become a bit negative, luckily, you can take charge and turn that around.
You have the capability to be your own biggest cheerleader. Why not give yourself an immediate morale boost every single day?
Use these simple sayings to turn around the whole outlook of your day:
- I am important. Everything that you do brings value to someone or something throughout the day. No matter what, remember that you’re on someone’s mind that day and they’re thankful for you.
● If you don’t believe that you’re important, it’s too easy to feel like just giving up. Don’t let that happen because, once it does, it’s a hill to climb back up. You are important and you matter.
- My thoughts and feelings matter. We don’t have to get along and agree with every single person that we cross paths with. In fact, it’s okay to be and feel different than everyone else.
● If you have a good thought, say it. Or if you have a good idea for the workplace, put it out there. Avoid selling yourself and your abilities short.
- I love myself. Always remember to love yourself and put yourself first. Avoid letting self-doubt creep in.
● Showering yourself with love is important. The moment that you stop, you’ll notice that your mood shifts into a more negative outlook. You can prevent that from happening by telling yourself that you love yourself first thing every single morning and throughout the day, too.
- I can do this. You have the ability to do whatever you want in life as long as you believe that you can. Don’t let anyone or troubling circumstances tell you differently. As long as you persevere, you’ll reach your goal.
- Today is a brand-new day. Isn’t it amazing how each day allows you to start over with a blank canvas? Whatever happened yesterday or last week no longer applies.
Keep Your Focus On What Is Happening Now
● Remember – what you do today frames your future. This is why today is so important. Even if you’re dealing with some negative effects of errors you may have made in the past, what you do today can alter your life for the better.
● It’s a brand-new day! So, go for it with all the gusto you’ve got!
Now is your time to shine. You hold the key to building yourself up to be a model of confidence.
Take the time to build yourself up daily by repeating these simple sayings. They really can help change the course of your life.