In this post I will be recommending the “Holosync Awakening Prologue” NLP audio technology program of the Centerpointe Research Institute. Because Holosync instantly puts you into states of deep meditation—literally at the push of a button and thanks to this modern research you can have all the brain changing benefits of meditation–in a fraction of the time.
What is Holosync Awakening Prologue Audio Technology and How did it Start?
In 1989 Bill Harris started the Centerpointe Research Institute and along with special participants developed Holosync. This holosync program has helped real people in real life situations to heal past emotional trauma either self-created or imposed upon them.
Can This Meditation Technique Help Me At Work Or Business?
First you may be asking the question what is Holosync Program? And what do the initials NLP stand for? They stand for Neuro Linguistic Programming, which is a form of meditation for personal development. In addition, this Holosync NLP audio program is an incredibly useful behavioral science that can help you change your life:
- You can have direction and focus.
- Learn how to motivate yourself and others with ease.
- Communication and relationships.
- Develop instant confidence.
- Master your own emotions so you handle all events easily.
- Use language to produce outstanding outcomes.
How Does Holosync Awakening Prologue Work?
This form of NLP has often been described as the science of excellence in humans and involves modeling the language structure and behavior of successful people. In other words, if you want to be happy and successful, you can’t go wrong by thinking, talking, and behaving the way that happy, successful people act.
Also, if you utilize Holosync in your life, you may be able to get out of your own way. The words below of the novelist Henry James says it best:
“True happiness, we are told, consists in getting out of one’s self…” -Henry James
Two Basic NLP Principles
There are two basic principles to NLP and there are many variants, so there will always be debates as to whether one practice is right or wrong. But, even hot debaters, must agree that the principles are the same, and all agree that these principles work to make your life fulfilling.
Which brings us to the two biggest principles of NLP. The first is that the map is not the territory, and the second is that both life and mind are systemic processes. What do these principles mean? Let’s take a look at each of them and find out.
- The map is not the territory: This means that, as humans, we have no way to
actually understand reality. Rather, we only understand our perceptions of that
reality, and our perception of reality may be flawed.
As humans we use our senses to create our map of what we believe is there. These maps are what determine our behavior, not reality itself. If your map is distorted
you will behave in ways that are bias or distorted too.
- Life and mind are systemic processes: This means that sometimes we believe that the things going on inside our mind and body, and between us and our environment, can be isolated from one another. This type of thinking will not result
How Can These Principles Help Me?
No matter which NLP technique you encounter they are all based on these two principles. Most importantly, these NLP techniques can help you understand how your brain works, how we store information, and how to change our behaviors to ones that are more desirable.
Good Points of the Holosync Awakening Prologue:
1) Holosync Solution is the most powerful stress-reliever I’ve ever seen. Therefore, this program helps improve your overall sense of well-being and inner peace.
2) This program includes the famous introductory soundtracks that allow you to meditate deeper than a Zen monk at the push of a button. So this can motivate yourself and others.
3) Most importantly, the program includes a special introduction to Holosync that explains to you how the program works.
4) There is a special report that explains the science behind Holosync and other nanotechnologies, which is the scientific research about Holosync, brainwaves and more.
6) There are many reviews on the official website that lend credibility to this program, and because this program comes with a 365 day money back guarantee. And is definitely worth checking out.
Not So Good Points of the Holosync Awakening Prologue:
- At first you start to listen for half an hour each day, then later you listen for an hour a day. This can start to feel like a rigorous schedule and time commitment. However, participants look forward to the pleasurable and beneficial neurochemicals they get during their hourly listening sessions.
- This is a highly informative product. There is reading involved and note taking. This meditation program comes with a book by Bill Harris that helps you find your personal road-map to success, happiness, and contentment. If you are willing to put in the effort, you will benefit from it.
If you are interested in learning how to make a change in your life, you can take advantage of this special discount price and own this program by clicking this link now.
Overcoming phobias, learning how to speak with confidence in front of large groups, and learning how to have loving personal relationships are all issues that can be helped with the NLP techniques. Investigate your options with NLP; you will be surprised by the difference it can make in your life!