1. Listening deeply to my client.
2. Instructing you to develop and trust your intuition
3. Helping you Get out of your own way (i.e. through me, not by me)
4. Trusting the process.
5. Developing rapport.
6. Recognizing that my client is doing the best they can.
7. Allowing my client to express themselves in whatever way they need.
8. Asking skillful questions for the purpose of discovering and addressing core issues.
9. Help to build the clients belief system
10. Skillfully encouraging clients to notice their progress.