Having clarity is important to achieving goals and attaining any significant measure of success. This post “Six Ways to Increase Your Clarity Using EFT Tapping” will help you have certainty as to how you will achieve Your goals. With clear goals, you know what you want and how to go about getting there.
But what if you’re not feeling much clarity? What if you can’t make up your mind about what path you should choose, and your decision-making seems muddled? This is actually a very common challenge and happens to the best of us from time to time.
Fortunately, moving from a sense of uncertainty into full clarity isn’t particularly difficult.
All you need to do is take few simple actions, and clarity will follow:
1. EFT tapping helps You take responsibility. The power in taking full responsibility for anything is that you give yourself the power to change it. If you believe that something is inside of your control, you can always find a way to have what you want. You’ll never be stuck.
* Clarity is something that you ultimately create, not something that happens to you. If you’re currently not as well practiced at creating clarity as you would like, resolve that you’re going to work on this.
* Start by making a decision and then sticking with it until success is achieved. Since you get better at making decisions by being aware of your priorities, you may need to spend some time contemplating what’s most important to you.
EFT helps you take responsibility by helping you get rid of the things that cause you to be confused. In other words, tapping clears the fear and resistance to decide, so you can take action or move forward.
2. EFT uses your past. Your past is a tool that’s always available. Your level of clarity hasn’t always been constant. There have been times in your life when things seemed much clearer than they are right now. There have also been times when you felt more uncertain.
EFT uses your past to change Your future. This way You are changing a lot about Your life and past trauma, and tapping helps you to do this in a short amount of time. To explain further, EFT works because it is accessing blocked memories, that are causing the limited beliefs that hinder you from the success You deserve.
3. Visualization. You may think that things have to be a certain way before you can feel clear. Having everything “just so” can make focusing easier. However, even when things aren’t perfect, you can still choose to make a decision and stick with it.
* Instead of waiting for the ideal circumstances, visualize what your life would be like if they were in place. What would you know that you don’t know right now? How would you feel? Visualization can help you make decisions as though things are actually already the way you want them to be.
EFT tapping helps you to solve important issues and feel the feeling of what it will feel like once you have achieved your goal(s). In fact, the most important part of the Law of Attraction is getting in touch with your feelings of future success. Feelings will be stronger if you have a clear picture of how things will work out in the future.
4. Write down your goals and review them. Having a written objective will help you stay clear. First of all, you have to make some decisions to even have a goal in the first place. Second, by reviewing that goal every day, you’ll keep reinforcing that objective. As you do this work, your clarity will become a little greater each day.
* Reviewing your goals first thing in the morning and last thing at night should work well for you.
However, even though this is a positive habit to have and we all definitely know that writing and reviewing our notes helps us to have clarity, we feel we don’t have time. Or just don’t have the will-power to do journal daily.
EFT tapping helps with self-control. Because the cause of this is root beliefs, experiences, expectations, and our own self-image, EFT works directly with the amygdala in the brain, so it can change these old patterns in a big way.
5. Believe that an okay goal is better than no goal. Many people get stuck making a goal because they believe they have to come up with the perfect goal. Nothing could be further from the truth. Don’t spend too much time or energy creating the goal. Just pick something that feels good to you and start working on it.
Sometimes we have a need or strong urge to be perfect or to get things right every time as though failure should not be an option. Tapping on this issue will help you to be able to stop, stopping yourself, and assists you to move forward and achieve your goal(s). EFT works by tapping on and stimulating the meridian points causing a reduction with stress or negative emotion you feel from your issue.
6. Focus on one project at a time. Having a high level of clarity is easier if you’re only focusing on one thing at time. After you’ve achieved several goals, then you can try working on several goals simultaneously. Avoid spreading yourself too thin, especially at first.
Be Very Specific About How You Feel.
A big part of being good at EFT is being extremely specific.
As you can see, EFT tapping can do many things to increase your level of clarity. The best news is that you don’t have to wait; you can get started today. As you increase your clarity, your life will seem easier and easier. Before you know it, you’ll achieve goals you never even thought you could set for yourself. Now that’s progress!
To provide rapid and lasting results. EFT can be done with a practitioner, or, if learned correctly, by yourself.
If you would like to know more or have questions, or feel you would like a session for rapid and lasting results You can contact me here or call me at (702) 825- 2960.