Do you feel anxious before a dental visit or starting something new? Have you gotten the jitters before speaking to a large group or sweaty palms when contemplating the future? These are common reactions and this post “the a to z of anxiety” will help you to understand the difference. When faced with something that’s scary or unfamiliar it doesn’t necessarily mean that anything is wrong.
However, some people suffer from a more severe sort of anxiety that causes more serious physical symptoms.
To better understand if your anxious feelings could be a sign of anxiety or panic disorder, let’s take a look at some of the symptoms:
1. If you are feeling your heart is racing and you cannot breathe correctly, this will be a symbol of hysteria that’s severe enough for you to need professional help.
2. Some people have uncontrollable fears of things like crowded places, driving, or germs that cause complete avoidance of places or situations.
No Focus and Not Being Able to Concentrate
3. The consistent inability to concentrate is often a sign of hysteria. This must be consistent behavior, and not just on those occasions where you lack sleep or are hungry, for example.
4. Nervous behaviors, like walking around the same area over again. Or moving your fingers or toes repetitively, are often an indication.
5. Having a sense of doom. Thinking that something will happen to you, like an accident, attack, or maybe death. These are often symptoms of a mental disorder or anxiety disorder.
6. Numbness in your hands, fingers, toes, and legs or feeling such as you can’t stand also are common symptoms.
Trouble Swallowing or Saliva Production
7. If you discover you’ve got trouble swallowing or unusual xerostomia episodes (saliva production), these could also be indications of hysteria.
What to Do About My Anxiety Symptoms?
The good news is these a to z anxiety symptoms and conditions are not thought of as being something people shouldn’t reveal or mention.
There’s help for you if you suffer from anxiety. Many psychological state clinics and hospitals offer affordable help if you’re on a lower or fixed income. Your insurance may assist you to get treatment. Also, they cannot reveal your medical treatment to your employer.
As scientists and the medical world become more informed about these disorders, more medications and other forms of relief are found to be effective in treating them. Relaxation techniques are very effective, and may even be done at your home or within the workplace.
Just like this post you read for clarity The A – Z of Anxiety, understanding your condition can help alleviate the strain and fear these panic attacks. Having knowledge of your condition can also assist you in finding an answer to stopping the attacks altogether. Living life in fear of another scare will hold you hostage and stop you from doing the things in life that you like to do.
What Can I Do After The A – Z of Anxiety Clarification?
If you suffer from a number of the symptoms above, seek help from a knowledgeable professional. Get the treatment that will put you back on the road to peace, health, and happiness. You’ll be glad you did!
I’m here to help,